Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fried Rice

Recently I took my kids to a Benihana style restaurant and they loved it.  As I saw them make the fried rice I though how simple it was.  I tried it a home and it is fabulous!

Ingredients:
cooked rice (about 6 cups)
3 eggs
Ground Turkey (about 1 lb)
Green Onions wash and cut (about 3 clumps)
Soy sauce  (to taste - I use about 1/4 cup)
Salt/pepper (to taste)
butter  (about 1/4 cup)



Cook rice.  Set aside.
Cook flat scrambled egg and cut into strips. (set aside)
Cook Ground turkey and add soy sauce.  Add green onions to cooking ground turkey when it is half way cooked.  Put butter in wok and melt.  Add cooked rice, egg, turkey, green onion.  Put salt & pepper and more soy sauce if needed to suit your personal taste.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment